Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This could be interesting!

Given everything I have been through in the past year and all that I have learned, I figured I would write it all in a blog. I found other peoples blogs that I read that were similar situations to mine really helped me get through and I hope I can do the same for others. I am definitely not an English major so please for me....

A little about me for those of you who read this that don't me:
My name is Meagan, I am 25, and I live in Texas. I am a radiation therapist, I love my job. I have a great family. I am engaged to my best friend and we have been through one heck of a year.

I am going to try to start at the beginning with Skyleigh's story but please forgive me if I ramble. As I start typing the memories just start flowing and I am afraid sometimes my thoughts don't make since. Hopefully as time goes on I will get better at blogging, ha, I feel so out of date. I mean doesn't everyone have a blog now a days.

I just hope that I can touch someone that is or has been in a similar situation as mine. I also want to thank everyone out there that had inspired me to write this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment